Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Sandal Situation

I admit, I have been on the search for the perfect sandal. We all have them- our favorite pair the goes with every outfit and gets much more attention than the other shoes dying to be worn. Well, mine are close to seeing their last day. I bought them at DSW in the children's section (shh!). How odd is it that I'm happy to have small feet? (Size 5) I've chosen a few options online, please tell me which are your favorites!


Shoes from:
aldo.com
payless.com
dsw.com
stevemadden.com


Xoxo,
Alexis


10 comments:

  1. I love sandals!

    But I dun wear them out much nowadays, because tights with sandals just look so wrong hehe. ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, in some situations sandals don't work, but the creme colored flats you have pictured on your blog are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute blog!! :) I love sandals that tie around the ankle, that way i know i will never lose a sandal :) Its safer and more comfortable (for me) =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too sweet I appreciate your comment! And that makes such sense! They do feel secure with an ankle strap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You selected some cute sandals!
    I like them all actually,
    perfect for summer :D
    And good luck with your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. honey!!really love it!!!
    beautiful post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bejeweled pair is definitely my favorite!
    it's always such a travesty when a beloved pair of sandals is no longer wearable.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love sandals! i bought two pair from walmart for 5 bucks each a while ago and wear them religiously in the summer/spring. from your list i love the orange ones. so light so fun! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you both for your opinions! xoxo

    ReplyDelete