Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wanted: Bigger, Badder HAIR!



Talk about hair rut! I'm so bored with the hair routine that I've had for...way too long. Either plainly straight or curls that let me down around noon, both of these need 'ta go! I'm just looking for some new texture here, help! So I'm thinking of trying something totally new- a hair tool that is. A crimper! I don't know about you girls but I have no experience at all with crimpers. Pictured above is the Revlon 3 Barrel Jumbo Hair Crimper. Look at the great waves it gave Madonna and LiLo!

Xoxo,
Alexis

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried the crimper, but I do like to wear curls when I've got the time. I wish it didn't take forever and day just to style hair!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh I need this curling iron! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Waves like that would look very nice!
    Love it! :)

    Much love, Vivi

    www.vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete